Thursday, November 6, 2008

Tee Shirt Vender

Wish this family had planned ahead. In my lifetime, almost 70 years, I have NEVER seen a T Shirt with our newly elected president on the front!!!!! How cool is that. We've seen Ohio State Champions, World Series, Super Bowl champs etc. etc., but never the PRESIDENT of this UNITED STATES! Why did it take so long? All day long I have seen smiles and pride (and tee shirts} like I've never seen before As you know, I did not vote for Obama, but my hope, and my prayers are for him and for all of us to move forward to make this a better place to live. I will be watching, I will be fair. He has already changed history, now he has a chance to truly make a difference. GOD BLESS AMERICA! I have already learned from my children, now I am learning from my grandchildren. Love,Grandma B

No comments: